Friday, July 6, 2007

Good morning and God bless. ::clears throat::

Well happy Independence Day, Imus in the Morn', and a happy birthday to good ol' President BB brain too. Did you see over the weekend that bunch of fools that died in the manure pit, Imus in the Morn'? I thought that would be how you would go, but I was wrong you turkey-necked half-load swallowing homo ya bejeez. I guess the old phrase 'you are what you eat' is pretty fitting, ya Betty Ford-lookin' sissy. Why don't you go suck on a tail pipe you deflated wind bag ya bejeez?! Did you see any fireworks the other night Imus in the Morn'? The only fireworks I saw were at the Lutheran church, where they stripped the openly gay minister of his frock. You could say they frocked him, bejeez. Too much playin' hide the shalaylee if you ask me. What do you think of homosexuality, you decomposing ingrate? I'll be your fine with it, you pocket pool master ya bejeez.

Alright, bow your heads and let's say a prayer so I can go take a "nappy" - I'm tired, bejeez. In the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost, Imus dyin' of heat stroke we want the most. Lord hear our prayer. Lord, we pray that the D. C. madam reveals McCord's name in the coming days, so this idiot finally gets down to his knees and prays. Lord hear our prayer. And finally Lord we pray that Al Gore's son does some more drugs, and that he gets sat on by the big fat lug. Amen.

Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: